Thursday, February 19, 2009

Hotbuys_Bazaar Ad

There isn't much really to post about at the moment but I noticed this:

We have our ad up on Gossip-Stardoll! I personally think the ads at the side of the blog was a genius idea! Broadcasting is so boring when you have a dictionary of dull stardoll words, plus you have to pay $5 for the message to show up for less than 10 seconds! I have noticed the number of followers growing rapidly, good job everyone! Let's hope Jenna gets what she deserves from us, make sure you follow comp instructions and be as active as you can!

I can't wait for the release of the tiger belt next week! lol How much do you reckon it'll cost?!
Share:

7 comments

Anonymous said...

I think the tiger belt will probably cost 8 stardollars... accesories are usually quite expensive unfortunately [:
Good news about the advertising too :)

Emorox4eva/Jenna said...

aahh! Thanks 4 telling me lol. I didn't know it was up.

Yes, I like the advertising idea is great too. I only had paint and it ended up being blurry, but at least it's linked to us.

You can capitalize on broadcast, you have to double click on the first letter and then the rest of the word. Its a pain, very boring and limiting. This is much better.

Cutegirlangel11-shannon said...

Thats cool! and i can`t wait for tiger belt im already dreaming up outfits! lol maybe it will cost 6 stardollers?

Anonymous said...

Whats the link to the blog, is that where the ad is? + yeah maybe 5sd .. im guessing it's not going to be too expensive, and possible not Super-Star, so that'll be good for us non-superstars! :D x

-Funkydoohdaah01 <3

2_cutecarla said...

stardoll should actually take people's opinions and ideas.
2_cutecarla

Anonymous said...

Why do people like that belt? For me it's not so cool even if I'll buy it xD

Unknown said...

Awsum ads are always gr8

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig