Monday, February 2, 2009

HUGE HACKER ALERT!

Listen people, in case you haven't heard, Rachson is a huge hacker. Not just any old hacker, she can get your password without asking. She has hacked two well know users, Josio-o and Pretty_megan-9. Both of these users would never under any circumstances give there passwords out so no one knows how she does it. She has several rare hotbuys and mka. But DO NOT go to her account! For those curious to see what she has, here's a pic.
DO NOT GO TO HER SUITE! If she sees that you have rares that she likes she will try to hack you! I looked at her suite on a spare account to get the screenshot. I cannot stress enough on not to go there. That is why if you go to my suite, you'll see I have all my rares locked up! Just until she is either deleted or something. :) Stay safe guys! ~x0x0
Share:

5 comments

Lauren said...

I deleted my account for safety and made lauren2.2 because yeah the hacker won't know me. also my password is over 14 characters because she might be using a password hash. They are able to get your password up to 14 characters. bE warned!! If you know me add me on lauren2.2

Maria Sweeney said...

Well, that's a bit extreme! No one should be deleting there account!

Anonymous said...

i agree with Doinky

Anonymous said...

Wow. Is it really that important to get rares? I mean hello? These aren't real clothes.

Anonymous said...

omg!!!what if she finds my account!!!i hav a lot of HBs and RAREs and valuable items!!!omg!!!ok,i am over reacting,but i REALLY do not want to start all over again!

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig