Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Elle-Tastic Outfit!

Photobucket
Hey everyone!

I'm trying to put together clothes that "pop" more. I never really went shopping in DKNY,ELLE and stuff,I always thought they were never me.Now,I think I'm loosing up and experiencing other styles. I think I was afraid of looking bad,which is why I kept it simple..and safe :P

Well,this is my first outfit change.


Photobucket


By The Way,this whole outfit is for Superstars except for the shoes.
I actually like it I just couldn't decide what shoes to wear...typical girls lol,what do you think?
Share:

8 comments

Anonymous said...

I personaly think that Elle is an AMAZING store! Same with Viv Tam. Those are my two favorites :)

Great job with your outfit, I LOVE it!

-StarJBRBDoll

Jamie said...

I Don't really shop there either - a bit too expensive for my doll XD.
I love your oufit, really creative!

- xcrazy_chickx

Anonymous said...

i loved early dkny but then it was horrible and now its better, i adore elle its very layed back.
xoxo purrdymuffin

Anonymous said...

fantastic outfit! i heart Elle!

2_cutecarla said...

I ♥ elle, but i haven't bought much though. DKNY is awesome, I think some looks bad and good, but i think it mostly depends on my dolls makeup.
I like the outfit you made.

Anonymous said...

I love it!! I bought a lot of the Elle dress- I splurged!! Haha! Oh.. But Philosphy is better, I my mind!

Anonymous said...

I love Elle too, but I haven't bought something there, it's a bit expansive :|

Anonymous said...

Love Elle && DKNY and I think you should stick to outfits like that one, really nice =]

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig