Wednesday, February 18, 2009

EVERYONE'S ROCKIN' BARBIE

I'm a Barbie Girl in a Barbie World...

All over stardoll, everyone is wearing the new Barbie dress. Yes I know.. old news, but what we were looking for was people rockin' Barbie in their own unique way. So here's how I added my own touches to the dress. Do u likey?Here are some other Stardoll Divas steppin' out in Barbie. some opted for the more traditional look like Mel, just accessorizing with a string of pearls while others like cutegirlangel11 got a lil funky. Ewonline completely covered up the faces.. Well, What do u think? whose look do you like best? Tell us in comments! More pics to come I'm sure.

Bluegreen86 and Bashy77
Ewonline and Funkydoohdaah01Cutegirlangel11 and 2_cutecarlaFilipinhamaria & Tangerine4496Mollymasquerade & Caseyx

Share:

11 comments

Madeline / VballGirlie2695 said...

Wow! SO cute :D

2_cutecarla said...

Thank you for featuring me 2_cutecarla in your blog.
Everyone you choose looks stunning!
But I and Funkydoohdaah01 are mixed up. Please switch our names.
Thankyou,
2_cutecarla

Anonymous said...

heyy :)
I'm going for a more regal/royalty look in my barbie dress - check it out :)
Love the blog XD
MollyMasquerade :)

Cutegirlangel11-shannon said...

Thanks for featuring me (: I love the barbie dress :D

Anonymous said...

Awh thanks for featuring me too!
HAH, im loving everyones looks, especially emorox4eva .. very nice! :D


+ thanks 2_cutecarla for pointing that out! :]

x x x <3 Love You All, =)-Funkydoohdaah01

Anonymous said...

I like Ewonline most :) she is most creative it think :) for other girls is looking gorgeous too ! <3

Emorox4eva/Jenna said...

huh? no your no mixd up. Maybe you saw it when I was just putting it up and still moving stuff around? Idk

Michelle said...

Come look at my doll please!!
is this how you enter the comp?
thanx!!! :D

Anonymous said...

Everyone is adding such AMAZING personal flair to the Barbie dress. I LOVE it!

Everyone looks gorgeous!

-StarJBRBDoll

Anonymous said...

I just love that dress and the barbie style.. I can remember that when I was small I did not love them but now I changed my mind. I do not paly barbies but i like the style.. I also have the dress and accesorised it in the best way I could..

By: red.roses.4.me

Unknown said...

Kyaaa awsum touches to the barbie dress!
People have such good fashion sense and style.
I love how they used the pink bolero to go with the dress!

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig