Sunday, February 15, 2009

HB CARDIGAN & ANNA SUI IN STARPLAZA

The leopard print hb cardigan is now in starplaza for $7. Sorry guys its for superstar only this time. I'm not sure who makes it, but I did fina a similar one from Christopher Kane! If someone different inspired it and you know who it is, please let us know! Thanks! xoxo JennaBTW like what I'm using as my new header? Ruxxy made it. It's not my header, but I just thought I'd show you her talent and how seet she is! :) Thanks Ruxxy!

Oh and there is some Anna Sui inspired clothes new in starplaza. I'm not to sure anout the skirt, but it kinda looks like it..just a bad version of it. lol
Share:

11 comments

Anonymous said...

Great thanks wish it wasn't superstar though All well.

Ciara said...

Love your new banner Jenna! Gorgeous! ;)

And I wish I was SS now... :/ I really want to be able to buy that! It was what I was waiting for! lol...


- Ciara.

x

roxy [: said...

Awwe. Thanks so much Jenna *sniff sniff*

Anonymous said...

I love the cardigan! I find many things on stardoll in my teen vogue magazines.

Anonymous said...

LOVE the new banner :)

Thanks for the update on the cardigan! The look alike is pretty close. I think this hot buy isnt that bad!

-StarJBRBDoll

rosie333. said...

GREAT HEADER! I think the skirt came out a bit naff. The cardigan isn't the hottest thing i've seen...

Pirates_Soccer said...

I love that white dress..and ciaralenne i love you pic.haha. he looks so cute...Edward who?

Emorox4eva/Jenna said...

Team Jacob all the way!

Anonymous said...

I bought it but ... well... it's not soooo awesome :) but that's just my opinion. Do you think that grey color is now fashionable?

NeonTiara. said...

They DO look very similar!
I wish the leopard jacket wasn't super star only (no offense)://

Anonymous said...

I like the anna sui folk dress!
your right... the skirt is kinda dodgy lol!

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig