Thursday, February 26, 2009

MOSCHINO & ARMANI IN ELLE SHOP

As Ruxxy just said Elle is here. Here is a full pic of the collection. My favs are the Moschino beige dress and the black cropped jacket. love them!! How about u? xoxo Jenna
I forgot to mention that the waistcoat/cropped vest shown in the pic above is also Moschino. Thank you Cltreanor for pointing that out :)On the left is a dress from the Moschino Cheap and Chic Spring Collection. Looks like our flutter hem dress to me.. minus the bow scarf.

Also, thanks to Breathless Magazine we now know that the necklace is Emporio Armani.
Share:

7 comments

Anonymous said...

Love the 'real' pic you included.... I <3 to see what the clothes are like in reality! :]

Anonymous said...

I love them both 2 as well Jenna!
They're my favs!
I'm going to grab some XD

xoxo
Eftychia (MarsaL15)

Anonymous said...

i like the whole brand!

Anonymous said...

i don't like the dress in elle i like the real one better.

xoxo purrdymuffin
my blogger account isn't working on your site.

Leave me Breathless said...

the waist coat is also Moschino

Anonymous said...

Omg.. I adore that dress. i can not believe it's moschino! I love this brand in real live xD

Jamie said...

Great that you added an actual pic, i love seeing the similarities. :]

- xcrazy_chickx

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig