Tuesday, February 3, 2009

FEB COVER GIRL WINNER

Our new cover girl for Feb is .....Pirates_Soccer!!! She created a great look using the fashion frenzy top and the HB black and white striped tank top!
For future comps: The hb used must be an actual clothing item not shoes, purse etc..

Biography:
Name: Alena!
Birthplace: I was born in Albania on Febuary 9th 1991.

About Me:When I was five I moved to the New York with my family. There i aspired to be the next DKNY, Marc by Marc Jacobs, and Calvin Klein. The odds were against me I was 13 and a girl. When i turned 16 I had to once again move. This time to...Rome, Italy. My dad is a lawyer for the hottest Albanian Celebs. In order for him to meet his clients everyday we had to move to Europe,and where better than rome.

Fav Designers: I adore Moschino, Roberto Cavalli, Dolce and Gabbana, and Fendi!

Interests: In my spare time i love shopping and traveling. Over this last summer i visited France for two months. I must say i have a unique collection of Valentino,Chanel, Chloe,Louis Vuitton, Lanvin, and Miu Miu. Fashion is my life. I breath,eat,sleep...live...FASHION. I am the editor-in-chief of CGmagazine©. Look at my room everyday to see one of my infamous outfits. I never wear anything more than once so don't miss your chance, it only takes a few seconds.

Wins: Manager of the club for 1 month
Guest blogger for 1 month
$200sd gift code
On my BFF List (which I do alot of broadcasts/comps, so hopefully they'll visit you too :))
Featured in the blog
Judge for comps
Share:

No comments

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig