Thursday, February 26, 2009

Elle! Too Expensive or Reasonable?

So as you know, the new Elle collection has been released. I want to know your opinon on the price. These are my favorite pieces.

I have no negative comments for this collection style-wise but the price isn't too nice! lol If you are like me that gets only a mere 50 stardollars a week then I think you'll find the prices to be a bit high. Granted the items are of good quality, but some of the simple clothes, like the blue tank, you can find something very similar for a lower price. While these prices are nothing compared to the over-expensive Limited Editoned collection, I can't help wonder who else might be having trouble affording these prices.

-Doinky♥

P.S. Do you like the new banner? =]

Share:

5 comments

Anonymous said...

I love new Elle. It's realy good :) well prices are high but for such cute clothes i can afford :)

Jamie said...

I like them, but they are super over-priced :(

- xcrazy_chickx

2_cutecarla said...

The elle is really cute. I think the price is okay. I like it better than the LE. The LE is way overpriced. I can't even sell my LE.

Pirates_Soccer said...

LOVE IT!

Anonymous said...

i love elle and your banner.

xoxo purrdymuffin

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig