Monday, February 9, 2009

Take Them Away!

Okay, okay; i might be a little too negative on things, but seriously when i saw the new releases in StarPlaza i felt like fainting *not literally*.
I don't know, they might not be my style or whatever, but i think a good amount of people agree with me, that these clothes should be TAKEN AWAY. Check these THINGS out:
Yes, yes i know. I pretty much covered them with black paint from my Photo Editor -but with good reason! I don't want you guys to throw up on your computer. Eww. Also, the HB Cardigan got released. One word, mate: YUCK. I guess it goes with the whole "Take us away, we suck" theme :P
P.S No offence to stardoll, but i don't know there probably not my kind of fashion. Surley some super-hot-fashion-queen could pull them off *wink*
Share:

4 comments

Anonymous said...

I totally agree with you!! These clothes are just making me sick!! Who would buy that?? It is a disgrace for hotbuys!!! Well, that is just my opinion... =))

dracula_girl1

Anonymous said...

i really like the two dresses actually....
~pirates_Soccer

Anonymous said...

Stardoll is defiantly slacking in the fashion department. I mean, seriously? This stuff is hideous.

Selina/fig36 said...

gag
eeeuck!
i DO NOT like them!

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig