Monday, February 23, 2009

How To Wear: HB Top

Me like :D
Opinions? :P

Share:

12 comments

Jamie said...

I really like it, very creative. It's great to see someone doing something with it! :)

- Jamie. AKA xcrazy_chickx

NeonTiara. said...

Nice :D
creative also :]]

Madeline / VballGirlie2695 said...

Hmm! So cute!

2_cutecarla said...

I love everything except for the bag.
I like your style.

colleenp87 said...

Cute, I actually quite like this. I find the shorts hard to wear, but they look great here. Its a How To Wear 2 Items!

Anonymous said...

That's cuteness right there!!(:

Anonymous said...

love it! It's Fab

Anonymous said...

So cool :D
Thanks for the tip! ^_^

Cali_Beauty said...

I like!

Anonymous said...

VERY nice job! I LOVE it!

So cute!

-StarJBRBDoll

purrdymuffin said...

its very cute except the bow has already been in the shops i wish stardoll would make some new clothes!

2_cutecarla said...

OMG! I just noticed that the top wasn't made wit the bow.
I didn't realize you used the hb skull top! Wow! it makes the outfit even more awesome.

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig