Wednesday, February 18, 2009

FREE BARBIE GIFT

Looks like even Stardoll loves Barbie. I log on this morning and what do I see, but a free Barbie gift if you watch the video. Well you know me, I was like woohoo, even though I have already watched this video a ton of times. lol. I watch it again all the way thru til the end, then I race back to my suite to find my free gift and what do I see? NOTHING. I can't find it anywhere. LOL. So if anyone knows what it is, please tell me what and where.

Also I saw that breathless magazine put a spoiler about a Barbie dress coming soon. Here it is below. Is this the free gift? I don't know, but I love this dress, don't you? It reminds a little bit of the Kylie Minogue lottery dress.

UPDATE: The Barbie dress is the free gift! Awesome stardoll! Don't know why the delay, but I finally got it!
BTW- Thanks Ruxxy for my new header since I only have paint now :(. I love it! She knows I love pink! lol. Yes I'm a bit of a girly girl..get over it! ;)
Share:

9 comments

Anonymous said...

yeah it is sorta nice !!!

ElizabethYtorres said...

I really like that dress!
I cannot wait to find out what obstacles we have to go through to get it!

Cali_Beauty said...

I got it!
It's gorgeous what a surprise to see in my suite!

Cutegirlangel11-shannon said...

I got it i`m wearing it now! it was at my mirror when i watched the video (:

Anonymous said...

I'm Wounded90.
I've got the dress!!! it's fantastic :D

roxy [: said...

Your welocme! :D

Anonymous said...

OmG thats awesomE !!
It looks like a cake hehe i want it badly now ! totally GorgEous !

Xx

Anonymous said...

OMG i just realised again what u were talking about...AHHH
thNX so MUCH for telling !!

lOl

Sammi said...

I'm wearing the Barbie Dress.
(I saw in the club about the "Chance to get featured" thing.And I did not know weather to post here or in the club.So I posted in both =])
My username is J_depp4ever
Thank you!

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig