Tuesday, August 25, 2009

HB Miu Miu Socks

As many people have already discovered the HB Socks are actually in the starplaza under fudge. The socks are inspired by Miu Miu and selling for $7sd. They are superstar only- dang stardoll you would think you could at least give the non-superstar's some socks!!!

Credit: Seen on Stardoll

BTW- Please notice that we now have navigational tags under our header. It provides a lot of the information from the side bar and the club in one convenient location. Thanks to thatgirlsophy (Stardoll's Top Designer's) for the tip.

Let us know how you like them.
Share:

11 comments

Talia EMILYmileyrocks said...

i know Jenna its a little odd with the navigation bars, but ill get use to it :)

my blogger is going phsyco

talonofthehawk said...

Yeah, the socks are kinda plain..
I like the in-real-life purple ones more.
And wow, they`re only socks and they`re Superstar-only..

Anonymous said...

But they aren't labelled as HB . :((

nicole24-7 said...

I think the hot buys sweater is out now?
I think... I see it at the start page where it shows the new stuff, but there are two sweaters.
Weird o.o

I like the navigation bar. It makes it a little easier to find stuff
^-^

Rab92 said...

I Wouldn`t Worry About Them Only Being For Superstars, Because I Don`t Even Think Non Superstars Would Buy Them!

We All Have Different Styles, So Surely Someone Likes Them...? For A Start, I Don`t Like Them.

Rab92.

Sara/cutie07392 said...

Nothin' special about the socks, I might buy them.

26jen said...

About the socks, ikr!!! It seems like Stardoll wants to be pure-superstar. D:

thatgirlsophy said...

haha, your welcome!

_kool_kat_1 said...

7$ for a pair of socks!!! u can get them cheaper in real life!

Mishka1997/Caroline said...

Lol,those socks really sucks,lol. I really don't like em ... they r so boring ... but,I like the socks inspired by Miu Miu x^^

Adrienne-Miranda said...

to 26Jen:

I don't think stardoll is trying to be all superstar. They have to put some things as superstar or they would never make any money to pay their staff. And they just released Black Star and Moxie Girls for non-ss.

People sometimes forget that

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig