Thursday, August 13, 2009

More Releases

Have you seen the newest addition to the Starplaza (click here to go to the Starplaza). There's a yellow cropped tee. I'm actually tired of cropped tees, aren't you? A pair of very WEIRD looking shoes, very unflattering to our MeDoll's feet. A ruler. Okay... Stardoll's freaking me out, first school teacher clothes, now a ruler!? A teacher portfolio, I've never actually seen a teacher with a portfolio, at least here in Mexico and in the school I go to. A schoolish looking button up tee, probably one of the most normal clothes released. A cropped jacket which actually looked good, until I put it on my MeDoll, of course it can be worked, mostly ANYTHING can with just a bit of imagination, and that spark every fashionista needs. There's a pleaded skirt too, to match the jacket.
Here's a picture of the releases and an outfit I put together with some of them.
(Click here to enlarge)
Do you like them? Will you be buying any? What do you think of Stardoll's most recent releases? Tell us in a comment!

Toodles,
Lucie.
Share:

13 comments

bobdude123 said...

i personally love the printed skirt:D

filipinhamaria said...

I like the coat and i want to buy it, i dont really like much the last releases of Stardoll, they are not my style, i like more modern clothes. Our outfit is nice. Ilike wht u did with the belts.

Adrienne-Miranda said...

I like the blue skirt and the short sleeve white top. But I'm not too fond of the schoolgirl look. At least the way Stardoll has been doing it

Jinniy said...

It's August, school is the last thing I want to think of right now =/
The clothes are ok, not my taste though

PapaPaparazzi said...

I do like the coat. But I hope this theme is over soon, it's so not mine :]

Aaliyah/hip-hop-girl123 [On SD] said...

I like the school girl clothes, but not the school teacher clothes.

Moonbeam150 said...

when i saw ruler i burst out laughing its supposed to be the holidays they should do st trinians styled outfits if they want to do school.

moonbeam150
x

Maryam-jan said...

I wouldnt buy it!!!

_kool_kat_1 said...

i agree with you!but i like the waist jacket =)

Anonymous said...

I never really liked the school stuff released in starplaza! I mean just another reason to think of school this fall!

Most of the items are ugly! some have no shape like those shoes :O

Anonymous said...

Oh geez, the recent release is devastating! All the teacher-related items, the wierd shoes, everything! They are not my style, and probably no one elses either.

Unknown said...

Ehhhh...
Nothin' special

Sara/cutie07392 said...

Ummm... they're ohhhhkayyyy.

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig