Monday, August 24, 2009

End of Summer Sale

Guess who is Superstar? Me! Thanks to Jenna's generous prizes, I get to be Superstar. This is only my 3rd time being Superstar, so it's a big thrill for me. And guess what makes it better? I became Superstar on the 1st day of the sale! Sadly, this isn't the best sale ever, but there are some good steals & deals. I've picked out my top 10.
There's a couple of cute dresses - adore the little lacy number, a classy swimsuit, some summer skirts, and of course accessories! My personal fav for accessories is the little gold clutch. It is subtle yet unique, and a fantastic price. The rose dress is a bit more grown-up and refined, and I like that about it. A studded belt and black oynx earrings add a bit of rock & roll and flirty skirts girl-ify the lot. And who can say no to colored tights?
What will you be buying?


Share:

6 comments

Rab92 said...

Because I`m A Boy I`d Only Buy The Bags & Belt Bcoz I Love All Sorts Of Bags & Belts.
The Gold Clutch Is So Gorge. Must Have...

Rab92.

Sara/cutie07392 said...

I'll defanitly check out the sale (:

Emorox4eva/Jenna said...

haha Colleen I was bored and made u a banner. I know it's not that good, but it was my first try and my photo editing software sucks. lol. It's to make u feel official :D

colleenp87 said...

Jenna - I was suprised when I saw that! I thought 'Wow I haven't seen that writer before but I like her banner!' And then it was mine! Thanks so much =) (And it is much better than my old banner!)

_kool_kat_1 said...

ill check it out but it doesnt look exciting...

BrunoExclusive said...

Not the best for me

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig