Monday, August 24, 2009

Pick of the Day, for more than a day?

I don't know if you've noticed, but the Pick of the DAY has been the Evil Panda Hot Buys Overnkee Socks for about two days now. Isn't the Pick of the Day supposed to last only, I don't know... A DAY?! But you know, that's just Stardoll this days, glitches even in the simplest of things.
What do you think about this Stardoll glitch? Funny or annoying? Tell us in a comment!

Toodles,
Lucie.

Ps : Sorry I haven't posted in days, I'm back to school since last Monday, and I just don't have that much time to post, I'll still post, though. I don't take all afternoon on school business. Anyway, I'm not M.I.A, just so you know:D
Share:

15 comments

GiveLoveAChance said...

It's been like 3 days and they still haven't even brought them out. I find it kind of funny and kind of annoying.

pinkpoppy212 said...

The socks aren't even in the store ...

colleenp87 said...

Annoying! Those socks aren't even that great...

Sara/cutie07392 said...

It's pretty dumb if you ask me!

Rab92 said...

It`s Stupid Of Stardoll, 2 Reasons Why...
1. It`s Been Shown As "Pick Of The Day" For More Than A DAY!
2. They`re Hideous!
Really Who Would Wear Them? Not Me & That`s For Sure.

Rab92.

_kool_kat_1 said...

the socks are not even in the store...oh stardoll...LOL

Prikazna said...

well There is nothing in this world which don't have any problems and StarDoll is form this world ^-^

I'm sure StarDoll Admins will fix it very soon, so smile and don't worry!

Prikazn ^-^

BrunoExclusive said...

I want the socks

Cali_Beauty said...

Annoying...

Anonymous said...

The green socks are coming, I've seen them in the spoilers.

Anonymous said...

They're in the plaza already, but under Fudge. I think it's the same one just lighter.

~Saku

Lies153™ said...

I have them! XD

Hanna{diertje} said...

everbody!!! look a the fudge shop
their are the socks!!!

Claire Mae / Jhuyed on SD said...

I don't even like the socks. :S And they're still not in the store, so how does Stardoll expect us to buy them? :O

Caghma.Maboula said...

Now, its the pick of the 3 DAYS.
thats getting seriously annoying.
These socks arent even in starplaza.

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig