Thursday, August 27, 2009

Stardoll's Romeo & Juliet on the outs?


Has Stardoll's widely publicized love affair come to an end? O.o

While visiting Alex (Vnvi) today I noticed something strange on his page. I had not been to see Alex much lately as I have not been on stardoll, but what I expected to see was not there.

What am I talking about?! Well something on his presentation declaring his love for Arna (Arna-rut) or at the very least Arna in his BFF list. But.. that was not the case. There was no Arna!
I thought how strange as the 2 always seemed to be inseparable, so I went to visit Arna's page and what do I see, but the same! Her huge unable to be missed declaration that she loves Alex is now gone and no Alex in her BFF list either!!Since we are trying to include a lil bit of "nice gossip" in this blog to help liven up our dull stardoll lives..I thought why not write about this! While I like both...what has happened?? Has stardoll's Romeo and Juliet parted ways? I never thought this would happen!

What do you think? I don't know if this is old news or not, but for some reason I just got that deja-vu feeling so..it may be. If so sorry:P
Share:

6 comments

_kool_kat_1 said...

wow thats something..the were like forever , now obiliously not..

Anonymous said...

Lol
Am surprised
I don't really know Alex much but i am od friends with Arna.

arna-rut said...

That can be explained easily, After mia backstabbed mario, Mario ofcourse went to alex and he seems to have gotten it into his head that i was ruining his life, So them two were horrible to me, calling me bad stuff and stopped being my friends.. /:

Vnvi said...

Actually,Mario didn't tell me anything.I just realised that i stopped being friends with many people just to make you happy,Arna.Then Mario showed me all those things you sent him and i realised it's best for me to stop being friends with you.

Anonymous said...

Yeah Alex, stop lying already.
You know how horrible Arna felt, she even CUT herself for having a fight with mario. But your probably forgot that, didnt you?

Anonymous said...

good*

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig