Friday, April 3, 2009

GaGa Rosiefied...





For all of you who don't like Lady GaGa's flaunty style, I have created a look which incorporates the GaGa leotard but is used in a completley unGaGarish way. The look is expensive if you do not already own any of the items but use my outfit for inspiration to create yor own less intense GaGa creations. Layering is the key when using this leotard, keep it simple! Make a statement with your makeup and maybe accesorise with a GaGa hairbow!

Hope you like!
Share:

6 comments

Cali_Beauty said...

:O
$59!
But you sure changed the "Gaga" look.
I prefer this than the REAL gaga look
:)
So good job!

colleenp87 said...

I would totally wear this!

mushkaa said...

I like her style i will try to do sth like her...

Anonymous said...

your outfit is cute but those boots hve got to go. change them & it would look amazing!

-much love, from katieLOVE1

2_cutecarla said...

I am unsure what to think about the outfit.

Unknown said...

Wow I like that look. Cept I can't afford it =(

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig