Tuesday, April 14, 2009

MEMBER OF THE MONTH

I totally spaced on this one guys, so sorry. I had the person picked awhile ago, but forgot to post. Well this months member of the month has been great, Very loyal to both the club and blog. I see her comment both blogs almost every post and join many comps. Congrats to Dracula_girl1!
She will get a $200sd code

~Guest writer for a month
~Comp Judge for a month
~Club consultant for a month
~Featured in the blog

Sound great? Interested in being our next MOTM? Well all you have to do is be a loyal blog/club member! See below.

WHAT TO DO?

-Comment blog articles
-Do comps
-Make interesting club related posts (NOT games or unrelated stuff etc..)
-Participate in discussions
-Make suggestions &
-Invite people to join our club.

*sd prize awarded at the end of the month
NEXT MONTH IT COULD BE YOU :)
Share:

13 comments

colleenp87 said...

Jealous - that is one amazing prize! Congratulations, you deserve it =)

lipgloss_babe91 said...

Congratzz AND I LOVE YOUR TOP xD
----TEAM EDWARD----
it had to be said :D

Emorox4eva/Jenna said...

Haha I'm team Jacob. Sorry I run with wolves, but eh I like vampires too. :)

Emorox4eva/Jenna said...

Oh but I do love my monkey man!

Kc said...

Congrats!!

Unknown said...

Congrats!!!
Loyal followers should be rewarded like this, yay!

Jamie said...

Wow, great prize, enjoy it :)

- xcrazy_chickx

taranee25 said...

OMG THANKS!!
I am so surprised!!!
Thanks again!!
OMGOMGOMG!!

Ciara said...

Congratulations Sweetie! You deserve it! :]

Woo...I'll definately try member of the month for may! :]

Omg! I'm totally team Jacob! Well...Taylor Lautner anyway! x] He's so fine! :P
Yeah...edward is so romantic...its so cute...but Jake is just...my sort of boy! x]

x

wwediva224 said...

Congratulations

2_cutecarla said...

I hope I win next time.
Congrats.

rebelqueen101 said...

cool congrats girl u deserve it!!

xx (:

taranee25 said...

I'm totally team Edward. I like Jacob too, but Edward is special... x)
And Tylor Launter is definitely more handsome than Rob Pattison (he's ugly, i was totally disappointed when i find out who is playing the role of Edward).

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig