Thursday, April 30, 2009

Old & new

Isn't this BOOORING?? Always the same, stardoll has ran out of ideas. In starplaza you can find re-releases, even not the pretty ones. This boots were actually kinda rare. I doubt that this clothes will have much buyers:

Good news are that new HB came out, last one in this month. It's an oversized tunic inspired by Stella McCartney. Personally, I think it's gorgeous, but a bit expensive. Costs 14 stardollars, but it's worth it.

Our great "leader", emorox4eva/Jenna, has made a beautifull outfit using this new HB:

Isn't it absolutely stunning??

P.S: WE DID IT!! 30 million members!! We can expect more surprises soon!! (:

Share:

9 comments

AnnA-twilighter said...

I actually love it!!
Amazing!
x

Anonymous said...

HI AM AM GOING TO ENTER THE CONTEST MY DOLLS NAME IS KOFFI1234 AND I AM DOING THE MEDOLL POLKA_DOTT112 WITHOUT THE CAPSLOCK ON THOUGH

C said...

Am I the only one who Doesn't like it ?

:S

2_cutecarla said...

I don't like it that much.

Emorox4eva/Jenna said...

I think it's ok. I like the Balmain Jacket better, but it's not bad.

Haha thanks Ivona for posting me. That might be a 1st in my own blog. ns. :)

ashleyfan1999 said...

Wow! The outfit Jenna made is amazing!! xoxo

Unknown said...

I luv all the new re-releases n the hb is so worth it. P.S Gorgeous outfit Jenna!

red.roses.4.me said...

mmh.. the re-released clothes ARE kind of boring.. they might be cute but it's nothing new! The hb is worth it.. even if it kind of expencive...
and of course I love the outfit Jenna made!

idilpekel585 said...

Finally, stardoll started make good changes!! :)

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig