Saturday, April 18, 2009

More Le Who wore it better Polls :)

I tried to get as many people in polls as I could and as many pieces. This is just for fun, only small prizes. $25sd or 25sd worth of minishop gifts. Voting ends on the 22nd. Click on any pics to make them bigger.

Who wore it better- Floral Cut Out Dress

Who wore it better- Le Logo Tee

Who wore it better- Le Rose Draped Blouse

Who wore it better- Le Pom Pom Dress


Who wore it better- Le Hippie Tank

Who wore it better- Le Pink Blazer

Who wore it better- Le Leggings
Share:

9 comments

rebelqueen101 said...

theyre all great it was hard to choose!!!

x x(:

Sarah_Sugerplum said...

*GASP* you put my name as Katielove1?! im Sarah_Sugerplum =[

wwediva224 said...

Wow,so many hard to pick one

Anonymous said...

I'm 4 Girlworld_club all the way

LOL

Emorox4eva/Jenna said...

oops I'm so sorry. I'll correct it after the poll

Elle said...

wow - i'm on here!
vote rainbow_sparkle on pink jumpsuit!

omgjuciy said...

I'm on here! And I'm actually winning! (at least as of right now) Yay!

Anonymous said...

Great idea

Scribonia326 said...

God that must have taken you forever to make, it took me a long time to vote!

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig