Wednesday, April 29, 2009

New Things On Stardoll!


There are some new things on stardoll which have been realised today. First of all, a new way/decoration to your options and to the selected rooms. (See below).


There are also some new clothes some good, some not for queen's day on Starplaza for you to buy.


And from now everyone you visit or anyone who visits you, can view your MeDoll and you can view the others' MeDolls, accessories, make-up and change them just for fun. Interesting, right?



I am waiting to hear your opinion about these new improvements.

Share:

9 comments

PapaPaparazzi said...

something else has changed; you can move your mirror now.

2_cutecarla said...

They seeem great!!
How do I change people's makeup?

2_cutecarla said...

Oh & the mirror, stands & all the stuff can now be moved.

Cali_Beauty said...

Like the changes from what you wrote, sounds confusing though I think I'll understand more when I check it out.

Thanks for posting, I never notice things like this :P haha

Anonymous said...

I hate how the layout and floors look. It's like everything looks elevated or off. Stardoll needs to stop making little changes, and not telling us beforehand
~Saku

Anonymous said...

i really like the changes & if stardoll is
gonna keep charging us high prices we better
keep getting more & more improvements.

much love, from katieLOVE1

Anonymous said...

The great thing is that we can move the mirror and the otheers stuff xD

Unknown said...

I like it. I'm happy Stardoll has made a bigger improvement.

idilpekel585 said...

The rooms are bigger :)

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig