Monday, June 1, 2009

YOUR CHANCE TO VOTE- THE CUT, TASK 4

As promised, here is your chance to take part in THE CUT task 4.

In this task they had to create a glamorous outfit inspired by their favorite candy.

Only 10 people will go on to your next round. The audience (you) will have the chance to cast your vote in the poll below. Multiple choices are allowed. Please try to vote for 10 people each only.

The 10 with the most votes will count as 1 vote each & will be added to the votes they receive from our judges. The 10 with the most votes will continue on to task 5. The poll will only be up today.


1. Sarah_Sugerplum

Candy: Smarties2. Sarah_is_yellow
Candy: Skittles
3. Sandra_1992***
Candy: Mint Meltaways
4. Sahar-star
Candy: Bueno Bar
5. Melissa54321
Candy: Smarties
6. Lara_Madden
Candy: Cadbury Dairy Milk Bar
7. KatieLove1
Candy: Candy Cane
8. Fionamcgonigle
Candy: Aero Bubbles
9. Flipinhamaria
Candy: Hershey Bliss
10. Fashion.Fantasy
Candy: Galaxy Carmel Bar
11. Colleenp87
Candy: Cadbury Dairy Milk
12. Bluegreen86
Candy: Nestle Crunch Bar
13. Ciaraleanne
Candy: Turkish Delight
14. Ayfairy
Candy: Mauna Loa

Share:

25 comments

colleenp87 said...

Oh wow, this will be a very close vote. I really love all the outfits!

apple-yummy said...

I can't see ciaraleanne's picture but shes on the poll.

Meimiko. said...

For me there's one that stands out, and she always has, so my vote goes to; Ayfairy. none of the other outfits can compare to hers!

-Meimiko~

Emorox4eva/Jenna said...

Ciaraleanne's pic is there. She's 2nd from the bottom. I guess you just missed it. :)

Anonymous said...

My God. This Is Amazing, All The Clothes Are So "Yummy" Lol.

As Much As I Loved Sarah_Sugerplum I Think Bluegreen86 Deserves My Vote ;)

So My Vote Goes To Bluegreen86.

Rab92.

Sarah_Sugerplum said...

thanks if you guys vote for me =]
xx

sahar-star said...

So much creative people! :]
lol
I like Filipinhamaria's

Anonymous said...

i expected the standards to be higher, sorry, it was a cool challenge though

Sara/cutie07392 said...

I really like Fionamcgonigle and Ayfairy, but they are all wonderful and creative!
Nive job :]

Emorox4eva/Jenna said...

Anon peoples I don't mind your opinions, but if you can't leave your name..they will not be posted (neg opinions). If that is the way you feel, that's the way you feel why hide.

Although I'm not sure what you mean by standards. lol. These challenges are all straight from project runway or ANTM. They also harder than you think to do in a short period of time. Anyway this is what they did and this is what we have to judge.

I think most did an amazing job and that most who complain could not do better...

Bluegreen86 said...

Thank you all for the votes you have given me! I really appreciate it since I have worked so hard on my outfit! :D

Also please enlarge my photo to see it and read what I wrote, thanks!

Fiona said...

Good luck everyone, you all did really well! Oh, and thanks so much to everyone who's voted for me :)

Di.Olhares said...

MY vote : 9

2_cutecarla said...

I love all of them.
Yet, some are better than others.
I voted for 7 people.

The anonymous person must be a hater.

Anonymous said...

I feel like a candy bar now...

disco_2 said...

i oove them all! im confused who i shud vote for....

katara4 said...

wow, so many wonderful inspired outfits! i love them
*-*
i voted for 3 people...

Talia-87 said...

Ayfairy and sarah_sugerplum are the best;))

Unknown said...

They r all amazing and really creative. and original.
The judges will have a tough time.
(P.S. Which comp will I be a judge of?)

Anonymous said...

Im not a hater, i just think that they did better in other challenges like the scenery one after seeing that i thought this challlenge would blow my mind away sadly it didn't though you could tell that they all had effort and creativity put in.I mean i thought that it would be impossible to vote because all of them were good. SORRY lol 4 wasting ur time.
LAURA

Anonymous said...

I've voted my favourite dolls! :)
Good Luck!

17aninha21 said...

wow, filipinhamaria is my FAB !

Ciara said...

Thank you for those of you who did vote for me. :]
The rest did fabulous, so congrats on your votes girls! x

PapaPaparazzi said...

I really loved Fashion.Fantasy's.

Paolapaopao said...

I loveeeeeeeeeee alll of these outfits... You guys are very creative and I think that task was very special

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig