Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Michael Jackson

Well, the fact Michael Jackson the king of pop died is still unknown, here on stardoll some of the users express their feelings by making outfits writing on their presentations or make sceneries, some brodcast it on their blogs and others just get upset and sad, On stardoll, I have found a great Medoll, She makes Wonderful designs as a tribute to Michael Jackson! Although she stopped at 50 T-shirts she has influenced this action in many of the trendsetters, including the fabulous Mel (bluegreen86) I absolutly love it! This Stardoll user is Medoll-JustMe!
Amazing isnt it?
Here are two different styles of the outfit! Both amazing, including the MJ T-shirt, (( may he R.I.P))""BTW: The bag Above the geek bag Is inspired by Luella, although it isnt very similar to the actual one""
Share:

14 comments

Aaliyah/hip-hop-girl123 [On SD] said...

They are amazing! R.I.P MJ

Lillyandmile/Lilly said...

i like those designs im really gonna miss him he was a legand! :(

_kool_kat_1 said...

such a talented stardesigner.. i think the T's are exellent

Sara/cutie07392 said...

A wonderful tribute to his life.
RIP Michael.

PapaPaparazzi said...

I love the shirt!
I also have a michael jackson shirt, but not from here, but from r 1 m a :]

2_cutecarla said...

They are rockin Michael Jackson Apparel!

Paolapaopao said...

Yes... The people are expressing their love through outfits.. I also have a shirt but it says a message not a drawing

Paolapaopao said...

Hihi.. I bought it!!!
I said what the hay! I had the money and I am and all ways will be a huge MJ fan!

Unknown said...

Nice design!
---
Rest in peace MJ!

katara4 said...

great designs...!

Kkiby_Cristine said...

amazing!

Anonymous said...

i think these designs are really good but could anyone help me by telling me how you get your own prints onto these clothes? thank you!

Bluegreen86 said...

Wow thanks for featuring me! Medoll-justme is so talented and im so excited that people are in love with hr designs as much as I am! :D

Anonymous said...

Yeah I bought my MJ t-shirt on Saturday ;)
Those shirts are wonderful and she is a wonderful stardesigner.

twlight-lover95
x

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig