Sunday, June 7, 2009

Lovin the designers!

More of the previously seen in spoilers items are now in starplaza. We are definitely getting our fill of designers lately and I am ecstatic. Greedy me, I always want more more more designer items. I love to the fact that I can have these glorious designers items on stardoll even though most are a bit old for me yet for real. Which is your favorite?

If you are wearing any of these, let me know in my gb and I'll try to get a poll together. xoxo
Hussein Chalayan
Matthew Williamson
Balmain
Julien Macdonald
[1.jpg]

Credits: Seen on stardoll & Breathless Magazine

Share:

13 comments

_kool_kat_1 said...

i really like the long black one suprislingly! the others just look flat on our medolls for my opinion ..but anyway i have to say its better than those re-releases sd kept on giving us!

Marykate said...

wow..i love them all.!:)

Unknown said...

awesome! Luv most of them, esp the black n silver dress! So sexy. I don't like the green dress cuz it's too broad on the shoulders bit.

Sammie1123/Sarah said...

Luv them!!

Kkiby_Cristine said...

I'm wearing the silver gown^^

ashley251214 said...

omg id sooo wear the julian mcdonald or whatever LOL shoes in real life! they are sooooooo my style

katara4 said...

i really love the long black (also glitter?) dress... i must agree wich sharlottstart: the silver and black dress is so sexy xD ... i like most of them but not this green rdess oO

Anonymous said...

I like all the dresses, they are very fashion and i hope tht Stardoll continue to release clothes from great Designers, i will buy it for sure, im wearing the Balmain dress, its so avangarde. Filipinhamaria on Stardoll.

MollyMasquerade said...

I love the second dress... and the dress Cheryl wore on the x factor final last year hahaa :)
gorgeous :D

Sara/cutie07392 said...

I love all of them :]

2_cutecarla said...

Those clothes are so couture.
I just don't like the green dresses shoulders.

Paolapaopao said...

I thought the long silver dress would look better on our medolls.. but it looks kinda flat to me

ForeverSecret said...

I love all of them!

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig