Friday, June 5, 2009

New items from spoilers in starplaza

Previously seen in the spoilers (see below). New gorgeous items came in the shop from the new ocean theme. I like most of them, but over sized one shoulder blue dress is my favorite. I made few outfits with some of these new items.

This one is very fresh and summery. I love how this simple necklace gives a color contrast to the dress:This one is glamorous. I used this cut out top which I don't like very much, but it matches perfectly with this cute little dress. I simply adore those green shoes:I simply adore this outfit. When I first saw this dress I didn't like it, but combined with light blue shy'm's dress looks amazing. I also used new hotbuys shoes:This outfit is also glam, but for a bit older women than the second one: Not sure who it is inspired by.
Hope you like it!
Credits: Seen on stardoll
Share:

16 comments

Marykate said...

Ohh,really nice...!!:P:P:PI love the third outfit really much...But I wiil surely buy them all..!!:P:P:P:P

Unknown said...

great work on relatively cheap outfits! I love the first and second outfits. I might buy them!

-Bunny_ said...

love the outfits , I loved the yellow shoes , too bad theyr superstar but stardoll done a good job on these items

Kkiby_Cristine said...

I love the I think sd has a new graphic!

Madeline / VballGirlie2695 said...

Wow nice!
Some of the clothes are gorgeous, but some of them I am like... how am I gonna wear them?
The new yellow shoes are my favorite!

Paolapaopao said...

I really love th second outfit you made! It uses different colors!!!!
Im gonna buy that dress!

Olly1602 said...

the outfits you made are so nice. that blue one shoulder dress is also my favourite item. i don't like the green oversized bag, it's just too big ;/

Cali_Beauty said...

Im not that into them

Sara/cutie07392 said...

Nice outfits :]

MollyMasquerade said...

lovely outfits you've made there :D

PapaPaparazzi said...

I've bought all the ocean things!
I really love fish dress. im wearing it :33

2_cutecarla said...

Thanks.

Cali_Beauty said...

Nice outfits!!

Xx...lola...xX said...

i love this new theme ,
finally stardoll has brought out nice clothes that arent any real brands !
and the colour green is one of my favs !
I hope to buy them all if I can afford it ! :P
My favourites are the yellow shoes and the blue dress :D

aniita7 said...

the dresses are beautiful!! But they changed their price!!! :O

Valarie said...

Good work! I like the yellow shoes, SO cute!

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig