Monday, June 22, 2009

500 Followers Raffle Winners!

Wow so this was so exciting!!! All the names went into my lottery application and I shuffled and these peeps came out.

xxcoliieexx
cgal
cheekymonkeymoo
Mussosgirl95
GROGERS35
voodoodool
Mushkaa
smoothielove
hako25
imogen-bubble

Congrats they will each get $100sd code in the order their name was drawn. Thanks so much for helping us get to 500 followers.

As for the $200sd code to the person who invited the most...I can't tell. No one really signed the Biggest Raffle eva comments.

Welcome & special congrats to the 500th person Noulista!

So...if you are new to this blog and were invited by one of our followers please sign here and tell us so that the person can get credit.

OR

If you are a follower and you invited people and they joined..make sure they sign here so you can get credit.

I will keep this up open until friday and see what happens. Right now it looks like the most is only 2 or 3 invites and I will not do a $200sd code for a little.
Share:

23 comments

Paolapaopao said...

I invited my friend but I dont think she answered the invitation... anyway... Congrats!

Sara/cutie07392 said...

Congrats to the winners :]

Ciara said...

Oh congrats guys!! :]

Umm.. I invited a few, but I'm not sure if they followed or not... :[
x

Bluegreen86 said...

Congrats to the raffle winners!

Bluegreen86 said...

Wait is the inviting people comp still on?!

john2_el_mejor said...

congrats

2_cutecarla said...

It's kind of hard to invite people. I wish I had more friends on blogger.

Emorox4eva/Jenna said...

no it's not stil on. This is only for people who were invited to help us reach 500.

Oh and you can invite people from stardoll. Its so easy to sep up a blogger account.

_kool_kat_1 said...

congrats btw jenna im not sure but is my profile ok

Anonymous said...

OMG I'm soooo shocked! I can not believe i'm in that list! I'm really Happy! Thank YOu!

Pauline said...

Oh...I didn't become a winner...sad((( Congrats to them!!

smoothielove said...

Omg!? ARE YOU KIDDING ME?
My name was drawn?? Yaay, I'm soo happy! :-)

katara4 said...

congrats :D

Madeline / VballGirlie2695 said...

I never win these things!
Haha

Aaliyah/hip-hop-girl123 [On SD] said...

Congrats people!

Kkiby_Cristine said...

ahahah congrats girl:)

Unknown said...

OMG thanx so much! I'm so happy I never win prizes on blogs!

GROGERS35 said...

OMG!
I can't believe my eyes! I AM IN THE LIST!!
I should be dreaming! lol
Waouw!!
Thx a lot!!!!!
<3

cgal/chrissy said...

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IM CGAL I THINK IM GONNA FAINT!!!!!!!!!!! :o :o oh and X_tammii3_X invited me!

mollydolly777 said...

congrats to the winners....

Cali_Beauty said...

CONGRATZ!!!!

Lillyandmile/Lilly said...

congratz!!! :)

Unknown said...

Congratulations everyone who won! :)

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig