Sunday, March 1, 2009

MARCH COVER GIRL!

Yes I know usually, you must have a HB clothing item on, but most people forgot to dress for this comp and I thought that this person looked so chic with her 3 hb's that she had to be this month's Cover Girl. Congratz to Wounded90!

She wins:

Manager of the club for 1 month
Guest blogger for 1 month
$200sd gift code
On my BFF List (which I do alot of broadcasts/comps, so hopefully they'll visit you too :))
Featured in the blog
Judge for comps

*prize not awarded til after your month. If not participating in judging & blog $50 or gifts may be given instead.


Here she is:
BIO:
Name: Elisa.
Birthplace: Empoli, Italy.
Age: 18.
Gender: Female.
About you: I've brown hair and eyes, I'm tall and thin :
I'm likeable (well, all my friends say this..) but sometimes I'm a bit shy. I like going out with my friends, they are fantastic! I don't know what else to write..
Interests: Listen to music, watch films, do shopping and read read read read xD
Fav Designers: Donna Karan!
Fav Movies or TV Shows: X-Factor :D
Fav Music: Emo (but I don't cut myself -.-)
What you like most about stardoll: Chat with friends and do shopping (obviously xD)
Most Valued Stardoll Item: All HotBuys Items!
What you want people to know most about you: I'm a sincere person :)

BE SURE TO VISIT HER SUITE & ALBUM!
Share:

13 comments

Anonymous said...

Cool :)
Congratulations. She deserves it :)

xoxo

Cali_Beauty said...

Congratz sweety,march is the month of my birthday consider is at honor being the MARCH covergirl :P j.k

Anonymous said...

OMG!
When I've seen my doll in the blog, I couldn't believe it!
Thank you sooo much :D

colleenp87 said...

Way to go! That is an awesome outfit, I really love it.

taranee25 said...

I like the outfit too! Congrats!

Jamie said...

Congrats, Wounded90!
I was a bit confuzzled, though, because the Cover says "Feb Covergirl".
:]

Anonymous said...

well done!!!
i thought you said you were going to choose on 1st of march!!
You deserve it wounded90!!

xoxo purrdymuffin

Emorox4eva/Jenna said...

Today is the 1st of March?

Emorox4eva/Jenna said...

Lol. I messed up! I wrote Feb sorry & thanks!

2_cutecarla said...

Congrats March covergirl, you like beautiful!

Pirates_Soccer said...

Bien!

Unknown said...

Congrats wounded! Great outfit.

I entered too, =( but I applaud MYSELF for my efforts lol!!!
I'm entering next time! =P

Anonymous said...

Hi!!! I know one of stardoll managers!!! She is very nice and she gave me free stardoll giftcode!!!!!! Her skype name is stardoll.manager

Her email is stardoll.manager@gmail.com


Wow!!! Thanks to her!!!!!!!!

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig