Friday, March 20, 2009

HB EARRINGS & JACKET

The Tuff Cookie inspired earrings have been released in starplaza for $6. Once again for superstar only. I like them, but they are a bit big so not sure how much I will use them. What about you guys? Do you like them and will you be buying them?

Also as you can see below in Ruxxy's post, the HB jacket has been released too. Thanks to Sharlottestar for identifying it!Also as you can see below in Ruxxy's post, the HB jacket has been released too. Thanks to Sharlottstar for identifying it!
Share:

10 comments

Anonymous said...

i dont like them.
- purrdymuffin

colleenp87 said...

I think they're cute, I'd love the oversize look in real life.

Anonymous said...

I dont like them too. they are too big

Jamie said...

They aren't really my "thing", but i suppose they are gorgeus for people who are into that look.

- xcrazy_chickx

taranee25 said...

I don't really like them, too

roxy [: said...

LOL, what a brand name: Tuff Cookie XD

2_cutecarla said...

She makes them look beautiful!

farahsaleem said...

They look OK, I guess. But I like the brand name. Tuff Cookie. OMG! LOL!

Unknown said...

don't really like them much... not me
but maybe for others.
it can go with a glam outfit.

Unknown said...

oh i know who made the jacket. i hav a real life pic. will send a msg, jenna

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig