Sunday, March 29, 2009

FRICKIN HILARIOUS!

So this girl comes to my gb and wants to know if I'm interested in her Miley lottery dress. You can see the dress below modeled by my lovely friend Mel. If you know your lottery dresses, then you'll know that this is one of the lower value dresses.

Anyways, I ask her how much and she says $4000sd!!!!

Now I have to tell you I was on the floor in stitches. This was so funny I had to share it with you. I am not making fun of Yosyo1, but you have to admit that this is just getting ridiculous. I have had many people come to me lately with prices like this and more. What is wrong with stardoll that we are now asking (and some are paying) $4000sd which is equivalent to about $90 american dollars for 1 VIRTUAL dress! This is getting so out of hand. When I got some of my dresses I had to pay approx 600 to 12oosd and I thought that was a lot, but now it is ludicris.

Do you agree or are you willing to pay these prices for a lottery dress?
Share:

13 comments

blondebug said...

Bahahah. I giggled at your reply in your guestbook. xD

Girl with a Lightning Scar said...

LMFAO.
I would never pay that much for a lottery dress, I much rather trade.

Mateya95 said...

WTF?
Is she insane? xD

Cali_Beauty said...

Omggg hahahha!!1
I think 600 is crazy heck I think 60 is a lot!!
4000 IS SHE STARDOLL HIGH!?!??!
!HAHAHAHA

mushkaa said...

Omg... yea have seen such ppl... who can pay real money for pixels.... I want to say just on emore thing: Good Luck selling it!

colleenp87 said...

Oh my gosh that is absolutely ridiculous!!

lizzie1393 said...

i love the miley dress but not enough to pay 4000 stardollars! i can barely pay 300 sometimes for things. if i had that much money i'd only pay 1000 for my favourite dress on stardoll which is the white wedding gown. =]

Anonymous said...

OMG..she's crazy! :O

VampireLady33 said...

it is not that ridiculous as offers I got. I was asked real money on paypal for virtual dress!

taranee25 said...

Hahahahaha...
Really, to spend that much??
NEVER!!

Emorox4eva/Jenna said...

Me too Vamplady. People have paid me on paypal for a dress before $45 to $59 in the beginning.

Recently I was offered Lindsay Lohan black lottery. One person wanted $60 another also wanted $90 paid to paypal.

2_cutecarla said...

I am not willing to pay that much!
she is a dumb person.
she could get it less expensive.

Jamie said...

God, kids are so stupid these days...

Wait, when you buys superstar, at the bottom, it says somthing like:

"Teaches the value of money through stardollars"

IRONIC!

- xcrazy_chickx

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig