Saturday, March 28, 2009

LAST CHANCE FOR SEPHORA

Our lovely SEPHORA shop closes as I see so this is your last chance to buy something from it, 'SEPHORA GRAND FINALE'. I must say, I'm excited, I really want to see a new shop with new things. How about you?Also as Cali_beauty mentioned below, DO NOT FORGET, close your lights for an hour today, Saturday 28th March on 20:30, in the afternoon ( 8:30pm-9:30pm EST) and 'See your world in a whole new light'. It is a really important cause.

credits: http://perezhiltonofstardoll.blogspot.com/
Share:

7 comments

taranee25 said...

I know, and I really like that theme!
About Sephora, I ma also very excited, can't wait to see what will be in the new shop, and I bought many items because this is the last chance

Anonymous said...

wahhh wahhh i cant buy the last fings i want b4 they go!! im not superstar anymore it sucks!! ughh i hav 346sd why dont they let me! i hate not bein ss!!

2_cutecarla said...

I do hope the next store would be mac! I am not going to buy many items, because the next brand should be better!

x-click-here-x said...

I liked Sephora but it'll be cool to get a new shop
=]

Ya i'm turning off my lights tonight i live in the country and there's a view of the city lights beyond the field next to my house so it'll be so cool to see them all going off...

xD

Unknown said...

It'll be good for a change. I don't think I'll be able to buy much as I'm not superstar anymore...

farahsaleem said...

I have money but I'm not Superstar! UGH! And there's so many stuff I wanna buy from Sephora! -cry!- Wish I can buy them...

Anonymous said...

I've bought all xD

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig