Sunday, March 29, 2009

The Rebuttal

So if you've read the below post, you know what is going on. If not read it. lol. I commented on the A-Lists blog saying what I said in the last post and this was the reply.

So to be fair, I wanted to post what they said.. I still feel the same about labels, but if this is what they were trying to accomplish then good. I'm all for recognizing people for their talent/achievements on here. It's why I hold comps. The only suggestions I can make is that they the list maybe come from the comp (Fabuleux Icone) so its based on what they do there. Not just one glorified spot. Anyways that's just my thoughts.

What are yours. Do you see the list as a "popularity list" or as they say a reward for peoples achievements?
To see the full convo's, you can view the A-list blog comments.

OH and What do you think of my new header? It's beautiful eh? Made by non other than my fab friend Doinker_Chic aka Lily! Thanks Doinky, I love it.
Share:

8 comments

Anonymous said...

You header is fantastic :D

taranee25 said...

I think it is fantastic too!
That girl Lily is very good!
Really beautiful!

taranee25 said...

About the article:
Most girls on the A-list are from fabulexicone club. I tried to make in top 50, but I had no success. TheItGirl on that blog took for an example writemarycat, like she is on that list because she made an excellent club outta nothing, and with hard work it became famous.
I am in that club, and it is BRAND NEW! It probably became popular because the owner has connections with stardoll staff or something like that, it was advertised in stardoll magazine and that is why it became famous. I don't know that girl, but what I know is that no one should be labeled as elite because her club luckily became famous!!

No hard feelings, this is just my opinion!! =)

Emorox4eva/Jenna said...

Yeah, but the list was out before fabuleux icone, so the girls were not placed on the lista s a result of winning..right?

taranee25 said...

Oh, sorry than.
I saw that list yesterday for the first time! =)
But, there shouldn't be an A-list at all, right??

=)

2_cutecarla said...

Lilly did a gr8 job.
She is good at banners!

Many people have fashion talents, but it is always the popular people that get noticed!

colleenp87 said...

Meh things like that just don't bother me. If someone wants to make a list, fine, go ahead. I don't really care one way or another.

Jamie said...

I agree with the post up there ^^^

If she wants to make a list, go ahead.
If someone doesn't want to be on the list, fair enough.

Stardoll's for creativity, not cat fights over some text on a blog!

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig