Saturday, March 7, 2009

How To Wear: Rio New Clothes

Photobucket
Hey everyone,It's Siham and I decided to try to put a look together using the
NEW clothes in Starplaza. This outfit sorta put itself together,I love it! bowwow_1998 has inspired me to do a "How To Wear" Article lol.
Dazzle yourself with this outfit.
Photobucket
If you want this same outfit for cheaper try this way you save $4.
Photobucket
What I did was,if I wore pink shoes then it's a black purse or if I wore black shoes it's a different colored purse.You can use any black shoes you'd like but I think closed heels are perfect for this outfit.
What do you think?

Cali_Beauty

xxxxx
Share:

7 comments

Anonymous said...

I prefer the first look :P

Jamie said...

Really awesome - i couldn't think of a way to wear any of it, Good job!

- xcrazy_chickx

Amanda Morelli said...

kewlio :)

~Cutiebabe593

PapaPaparazzi said...

Love them both.

taranee25 said...

Nice!!

2_cutecarla said...

I don't like that look alot.
But it's s'k
I like the first outfit better.

Unknown said...

wow lovely! Everyone can b brilliant outfit-put-togethers.
i like the first one a teeny bit better but to save money... ??
I might do that, thnx 4 tip!

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig