Monday, March 23, 2009

Hey guys, I have some interesting news here. YEARS ago, when Stardoll wasn't even Stardoll (i.e. no suites, no accounts, no shops, no chats, just dress-ups!) the site used to be called Paper Doll Heaven. I looked at the bottom of each page and saw two sponsors, Piczo and PaperDollHeaven!

Paper Doll Heaven is just like Stardoll except there is no accounts, it's simply dressups, games, and makeovers. While I find it nice, it seems like a waste of space, unless Stardoll is deciding to cancel all dressups and have it be mainly accounts. I'll keep you up to date!

(Btw, this is NOT what the old Stardoll looked like before it became Stardoll, this is the current Paper Doll Heaven site. =] )

-Doinky ♥


Share:

11 comments

taranee25 said...

Yeah, I know, I used to play there YEARS ago... =))

taranee25 said...

Check out this links:
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2024/2405330713_c4439739c7_o.jpg
dress that will be in the shop
http://davincisbloglog.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/090920080101576801_runway.jpg
dress that is already in the shop

hope i helped you!! =)

Anonymous said...

Pretty old news...

farahsaleem said...

Yeah, I know. And it WAS stardollpaperdollheaven.com.

Anonymous said...

Ya..I used to always play it..

=P

2_cutecarla said...

The dressup site is ok. But I like the games better on paperdollheaven.
But I like stardoll better.

Unknown said...

yea i heard of Paperdoll heaven so I went onto paperdollheaven.com but it lead me to Stardoll. i'm like "what??" this stardoll is waaay better

NeonTiara. said...

It's not nice,to be honest ://

Cali_Beauty said...

I saw i a few days ago!

Jamie said...

Yeah, this Stardoll is far better.
But far more expensive :/

- xcrazy_chickx

Anonymous said...

I used to play there :) and then one day it became stardoll...

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig