Friday, March 27, 2009

DENIM THE ULTIMATE SHOWDOWN: LE v ANTIDOTE PART 1


So here in the stardoll world, we have been seeing a lot of denim recently in the new stardoll trend of "limited clothing", but who did it better? Antidote or LE? I'm going to be focussing on the denim side of things rather than the rarity and price. Below are two pics of part of both collections. The approach towards denim is totally different from both stores.

The Limited Edition denim collection was released in mid February to coincide with Valentines Day. Within the collection we saw: over knee denim boots, a cute denim frill dress, a denim patchwork dress, denim bags and much much more. Designers used for inspiration for this collection ranged from Chanel to Asos to Marc Jacobs and boy weren't the clothes something! These clothes show the more sophisticated side of denim as well as the daring side, with items such as the cut out leotard and over knee boots. For me the denim blue wrap belt and denim frill dress were a must. They were cute, girly but sophisticated and to be honest I'm not much of a denim fan but these clothes changed my views slightly! The denim dresses were a quick sellout as were the cheap bags and belts with them. The collection was a success with the feminist feeling sweeping the starplaza and I think they were a hit! The LE collection was not centered wholely on denim but encorparated the pink red hearts theme too which was pulled off perfectly, the collection was well rounded and balanced but will it be enough to match ANTIDOTE. To find out stay tuned for part 2 in the DENIM THE ULTIMATE SHOWDOWN: LE v ANTIDOTE !

Thanks and Peace!

Feedback is appreiciated. These are just my views!
Share:

6 comments

Unknown said...

I like the LE side! I dunno why it just appeals to me better? I prefer skirts n dresses to pants.

taranee25 said...

I like Antidote jeans better tan the LE ones, but denim dresses are nicer in LE

2_cutecarla said...

I like antidote better.

Anonymous said...

LE is too expensive, where as antidote are abit lower.

xoxo purrdymuffin

omgjuciy said...

LE did it better. The Antidote was ok, but nothing really stood out. There were many things that stood out in the LE collection.

lipgloss_babe91 said...

I think the antidote demin bag is frekin lovley so id have to say antidote plus its more my style. x

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig