Saturday, March 28, 2009

WOW! I love this girl!

Personally, I always thought she was pretty nice, but I just gained a whole new level of respect for Madam Isabella Arci! See what she says and with such eloquent speech.. to the A-List creators.This is how I feel exactly. I mean, I don't really pay attention to any of those things like the a-list or elite blah, blah. I'm just me and trying to have a bit of fun & doing my own thing. It did seem to make an impression on "theitgirl", but she still doesn't seem to understand that just the titles A-list & B-list etc.. are automatically categorizing people. It will make some people feel bad and make others dislike people just for being on the list in the first place. It really is not acknowledging their talent as she said was her intention.

What do you think?
Share:

8 comments

Rinna. said...

I say triple w00ts for Miss Izzie! :]

farahsaleem said...

Isabella Arci rocks! She speaks for the whole Stardoll community!

2_cutecarla said...

I agree with faraahh!
She's awesome!

Anonymous said...

Halleluja, someone has spoken. Totally agree with isabella.
Actually I'm getting tired of the elite/clique thingeys.

Where is the time that Stardoll was just a game for fun? Now it's loaded with hackers, people who think they are a god or posers.

Unknown said...

Wow it says the RIGHT thing and in such a beautiful speech!

taranee25 said...

Well, who can even categorize people??
How selfish and egocentric you must be to say who is "elite" and who is not?? That must be very rude people, or in real life, they are ugly, shy girls that want to be popular, but can't do that in real life so they do it in virtual one.
Isabella Arci stands up and speak for all of us! Honestly, I didn't even knew that there is an A and a B list, but if i was ever put on that list, i would do exactly the same thing!

Way to go Isabella!!

Fia xoxo said...

Ooh.. She's [Isabella] good!

Jamie said...

I totally agree with you all.
Stardoll is a place for creativity.
A place to show who you really are.
Not spend oodles of money to get the title "Elite".

- xcrazy_chickx

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig