Saturday, April 17, 2010

STARDOLL BIG BROTHER COMP

THE DETAILS ARE BELOW... 
TELL US WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT IT AND WILL YOU BE ENTERING??? 
Big Brother Stardoll (BSS), is a new Project Coming to Stardoll.

DIRECTLY FROM BBS BLOG

BBS It consists of giving FAME to 18 people, to Gossip about them, to learn more about them and to find the Most Loved by the audience.
This Competition will have a Task every Monday and Thursday. Each week there will be 2 Tasks. The 18 Contestants will be voted from 0 to 10 from the 5 Judges. Also each contestant must nominate a Person they want to be eliminated. Then 3 people with Less Votes from the Tasks and 1 with Most Votes nominated by the other Contestants will go on a poll for 7 Days.
Every Saturday there will be an Online Chat at Tinychat.com. I (Miss_LolitaF) will be creating a Chat Page and leave Link before it starts; there we will announce the Eliminated Contestant since the Poll will be Private. But that is not all, more surprises for the other Contestants too.
This will not just be to see how they can be in or not, this will be about seeing how Good Models they can be, Are they good at making Sceneries, are they worthy of being in this Never Seen before Show?
This Show will go on for 10 Weeks. There will also be double Eliminations. Also The Winner will not will the Title of being the 1st Winner of Big Brother Stardoll but being in Lipstick Magazine Cover and 1000Stardollars. Every Task will be announced in the Blog and also our Sponsors will keep you updated.

To Audition: Click HERE.

Share:

28 comments

Haute Skinny Latte said...

sounds fun!!!

Cherri Blossom said...

sounds likea lot of drama and fun! lol i wouldnt enter cause im so busy with exams and everything so yeah..

whitney333 said...

I enter the minute i saw that post :D

Evita.Sweet said...

:D Sounds great!

Mailgirl101 said...

Fame?\
Stardoll is getting even worse.
Im surely this is a bad idea.
Im sorry, just my opinion.

syligirl said...

I entered this is so great

Mihaela said...

I`ll join.It would be interesting.

Melissakuh said...

Hmm .. It's sounds like it's a lot of fun, I really love the concept/idea! :D

But I don't think I can enter, it's very time consuming and as my exams are coming I won't have time to do the tasks.
And I'm not good at sceneries either.

Pandora J ♥ said...

WOW I love the idea!!!

dl.eclipse

Kirbybabey said...

Hmm.. i might enter, looks exciting :)

Unknown said...

Of course I'm joining, I've already been to the audition! I'm very excited about this :)
It's a new way to meet people and learn more about fashion - having fun!
;D

Ruth said...

Sounds cool [:

Rab92 said...

I Love Big Brother, So I`ve Signed Up & Hopefully I`ll Get Chosen.

Rab92.

Myshadowstalksu said...

Im so in :P

Anónimo said...

not doing that! but good luck to all who'll try!

Chicago3 said...

I think it is a very good idea :D

Sugarland said...

I'm sorry I just think it's stupid. The whole fame thing like katsumy said and it just makes no sense, Its complicated and time consuming. People can't even spare time or understand simple comps so the are suppose to do this?

Someone said...

That sounds important but can you explain more on how to join?

Julie. said...

It`s so fun!
Great idea :DD

FatimaaaaaL said...

Great idea, but sounds confusing!!!!

XxX~KUTE_FATI

l0nelly said...

it's great

but needs someone who are free and in a good mood

i'm not entering , I need more experience

best wishes for all :)

nicole24-7 said...

Sounds crazy :p
I personally wouldn't want to be famous, but hey, this could be what some people have been looking for :)

jamie793 said...

Very interesting...(:

peace_oglory said...

I hate Big Brother. I hate the idea of Big Brother. I think Big Brother is all about violating basic privacy. So I don't support anything that goes by that name.

lady__gagaa said...

sounds great! i like the idea, it's something new and challenging. and i want to enter, but lately i'm so busy with school that i have very little time for stardoll. :/

Anonymous said...

this is so cool :D I may enter, just for fun :)

Peetra said...

im am so in
sound like realy fun

No-one in particular said...

Sounds..interesting xD

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig