Friday, April 23, 2010

SUITE SHOP HAS NEWS


Finally we have some news pieces on Suite Shop, there are some mosaics, a toillet and things for a bathroom. I like the pallete of colours. It's very soft and we have also black and white mosaics. In my opinion black and white it's so stylish and can give a more modern style to a bathroom. The mosaics can be use in other types of rooms like a living room or even a bedroom for example. They will give some colour and a unique style to a wall in a room. So be inspired and creative. I think we should have more news things on Suite Shop.



What you think about having more things on Suite Shop?


Share:

28 comments

Mihaela said...

Finally new items.
I like couple of them.

Evita.Sweet said...

:D Like some items.

l0nelly said...

ohh finally

most of them are cool

I will go right now to buy them

thaaaaaaaaanxxx

xoxoxoxo

whitney333 said...

I like couple of them ;)

Ruth said...

Hadn't noticed :D

Anyway some of them seem very nice and useful ^w^

Stardoll should really work more on creating new items [:

Pandora J ♥ said...

Love the colours :] I like blue and green squares and the books...

dl.eclipse

dieBrInI06 said...

The items are simply cool. I think I will buy some for my suite, but I don't know what roomto make yet.

Braňo said...

Pretty nice stuff xD

Super---Girls

Rab92 said...

Some Of Them Are Nice.

Rab92.

Unknown said...

I like those :D

Miss M said...

Eh...Idk...Probably will leave for now...=]

Fatooni said...

Haha.
'Softener'
xD

Melissakuh said...

I LOVE them! I especially love mosaic, I want that to in my bathroom! :D

Cherri Blossom said...

cool! i like some of the DIY stuff

Kirbybabey said...

I like them.. but i probably wont be buying =/.

Anónimo said...

so cute! i love the colours!

Mailgirl101 said...

I think some are great, some are 'so so'.

Someone said...

I love how they all are non superstar..;)

FatimaaaaaL said...

cool!!

XxX~KUTE_FATI

nicole24-7 said...

They're non superstar too
:)

I like a lot of them! :D

jamie793 said...

Yay!! I like those! DIY stuff(:

Wenqi said...

yes! theyre not SS!

lady__gagaa said...

cool, i like them. the green mosaic is my fav. and they are non-SS YAAAAAAY :)

lady__gagaa

Pandora J ♥ said...

Have you noticed that the toilet is a bit too prolate? xD

dl.eclipse

Chicago3 said...

I lovesuite shop items, so yah!!

Anonymous said...

so cool items :)
i loe them !

Lea said...

some of them I like it...

No-one in particular said...

Nice ;D

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig