Tuesday, May 19, 2009

REMINDER

This is a reminder that the Ms. Fabulous Pageant ends on May 22nd and as of right now we only have 81 comments (which means even less people since some are duplicates). Because of the size of the prize I'd like at least a 100 people or I will have to reduce the prize/cancel it.

To read the complete details of the comp & to sign up.. CLICK HERE.

Here is the prize:

The winner will receive:

* A NEW Superstar account FURNISHED with a NEW DESIGNER WARDROBE ( a ton of clothes) & MAKE-UP etc.. (The value of this is off the charts)

* 50 FREE STARDOLLARS PER WEEK & 6 MONTHS SUPERSTAR

* A position as Judge for next pageant & blog writer for Fab Fashion.


SIGN UP IN THE MS. FABULOUS POST COMMENTS NOT HERE!


ENDS MAY 22nd


*These items can be eventually transferred to a main account or I can possibly put them on your main with permission.

Share:

9 comments

2_cutecarla said...

Reminder To Everyone:
Don't sign up here, sign up in the Ms.Fabulous Post.

Lillyandmile/Lilly said...

i already signed up, but just to make sure my name was lillyandmile and my entries are in my strarblog and hotbuysbazaarcomps.wordpress.com

Anonymous said...

remember im in it ok, lovely header by the way.

purrdymuffin

wwediva224 said...

think im in

Stefany R. said...

The new Spoilers:
http://i43.tinypic.com/dg4112.jpg

Faita_14

xx

Ciara said...

I will be entering, but I will enter on Thursday. :]
x

Kkiby_Cristine said...

me too,I'm going to do all tomorrow!

The Fashion Adviser said...

I'm in

MollyMasquerade said...

I've entered in the Ms.Fabulous Post.. i think my comment is just waiting to be approved ;)

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig