Wednesday, May 27, 2009

PP JEWEL COMP WINNERS

I know a lot of people took their outfits off and sorry for that, but I'm doing the best I can atm with school and other stuff this comes second. Anyways a little tip here- Don't remove your entry until the winner has been announced. You may see me at your page, but it may be for something else. If you must because we are very behind.. then be sure to post the link or put it on a mannequin next to your doll.

Anywayz the original rules for this was that I was going to post a poll, but I've changed it a bit. I will post a poll for 2nd place, but there was one person that I thought should win. I really thought her outfit was beautiful and creative. So she will win a $100sd code.

1st place goes to: lipgloss_babe912nd place: for 50sd or = gifts will go to the winner of the poll.

Share:

14 comments

MollyMasquerade said...

shame I didn't get featured but oh well (:

I voted for Sahar-Star... her look just really stood out for me ;)

2_cutecarla said...

Congrats to the winner
I voted shannend I liked her outfit.

Kc said...

Congrats to the winner!!!

Anonymous said...

It`s Actually Soo Hard To Choose, But I Have To Go With ShannenD Not Only Because She`s My Step Sis But It`s Because Her Outfit Is A Mini Dress With Detail!!

Rab92.

lipgloss_babe91 said...

OMG, OMG, OMG I AM SPEECHLESS :O
*recovers* :P AHHH thank you so much im SO glad you liked it :DDDDDD xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

lipgloss_babe91 said...

P.S i voted Colleenp87, i like how she used the jewels as a strap and the dress is a beautiful shape :) good luck hun x

Mircalla said...

Oh, it was very hard to decide!
I gave my vote to Spoiledjr555 :)

Dylan/ nArUtofAnAtic9 said...

Lol, I used my Jewels as a Tiara
Shame, but Congrats :D
BTW- Votes for CHICKY357 definetely!

Unknown said...

All were gorgeous!! I agree with u that the first one really stood out from the rest, it was breath-takingly gorgoeus!!!

colleenp87 said...

Wow I love the winning dress! Congrats girl =)

And thanks to those voting for me, I'm honored to be featured.

Cali_Beauty said...

Congratz. I looveeee the winner's outfit. Matched perfectly.
Also, sorry for the lack of posting, I am finishing up school and I've been sooo tired atm.

mcfly_is_hot said...

WOW - lipgloss_babe91's one is amazing! She really did deserve to win! :)

Anonymous said...

where do u get the pp jewels from

Mircalla said...

Omg, I forgot to congratulate :O I'm so sorry!
Congrats to the winner lipgloss_babe91 =)

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig