Friday, May 1, 2009

MEDOLL MANIA

My friend Fiona (fionamcgonigle/gossip-stardoll) has a great new blog called medoll mania. It's all about making over different medolls just for the fun. It has nothing to do with weather your medoll looked bad or not. See below..I had the honor of being one of her first makeovers. She now has about 30. I love it & you should def visit. (click here).When you visit, you'll see, she writes a little about what she did and then their is a reactions area where you can vote for whether you liked it before or after.

What do you think? Fab idea?
Share:

11 comments

GiveLoveAChance said...

She did me too(:
I like the idea.

taranee25 said...

I saw that before, it's a good idea...
Who knows, maybe she'll do me :D

red.roses.4.me said...

Oh.. that must be fun.. actually it is a good idea!

sahar-star said...

Fiona is so original I realy like her makeovers ;D

Unknown said...

cool idea and I luv all the makeovers! so professionally done

Anonymous said...

Cool blog! :)

Anonymous said...

I did saw and love it, she know's how to use make-up on a face. Very good taste. Stardoll user:
Filipinhamaria

2_cutecarla said...

It's a fab ideal.
I am going to ask her to dome.

Fiona said...

Thanks so much for featuring it :)

LittleMunckin said...

you look amazing both ways :)

Ciara said...

Love it! ;]

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig