Wednesday, May 13, 2009

New AnaDIY doll

Here's my opinion on the new DIY shop. I think that's one of the best ideas stardoll have ever had. There are thousand of combinations to try. And here is my example how to wear a DIY dress.

Another good thig is that clothes are cheap (half of dress 3 stardollars) so you can make an amazing and yet cheap outfit. Bad thing s that if you are a non-superstar, you can't buy anything in this shop.

All the clothes you can find on new doll for superstars, AnaDIY. The doll is very nice, and I hope that other clothes in her wardrobe will be able to buy in starplaza. Here are few examples to wear one shirt or jeans:
This can also be great if you want to refresh your old clothes- you can find a lot of ideas here.
Share:

3 comments

Cutegirlangel11-shannon said...

i love it !

x

Kc said...

I like it!

MollyMasquerade said...

yes, I agree
It really is a great idea! Shame it's superstar though...

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig