Saturday, May 16, 2009

A Little recognition for Non-Superstars!

I always refer to my aunt's club because she really did all this first and I learned from her. If you were in her club Sparkle_Magazne you will know how much I copy haha. She was the original comp queen and I can only hope that I am doing half as well ;)

Her club was about helping people, especially non-superstars. So I wanted to do that a little too.

What I decided was to pick a member who participates a lot, but is non-superstar and make them superstar. I will try to do this once a month when I choose MOTM, but no guarantees ;)

This month I've decided to choose Baturyngirl! Enjoy being superstar and thank you for participating!
Share:

22 comments

Kc said...

Thanks soo much!!!
I'm soo excited!!!

2_cutecarla said...

congrats.
Jenna you are so awesome and nice...
Keep It Up.

Sammie1123/Sarah said...

That would be awesome

lipgloss_babe91 said...

Aww this is a nice idea, iiii like it! :D x

Unknown said...

congrats!! being SS is a huge deal, u must be over the moon!

Charlotte (: said...

This is such a great oppurtunity you are giving us non-ss.
its very thoughtful of you.
Congrats to the winner :]

lemonla said...

wow well done!!!!

lemonla

MollyMasquerade said...

thats a great idea.... i was in your auntie's club - i'm so glad your sort of continuing on the theme in your own!

btw... I love baturyngirl's look... nice accesories ;)

MollyMasquerade said...

thats a great idea.... i was in your auntie's club - i'm so glad your sort of continuing on the theme in your own!

btw... I love baturyngirl's look... nice accesories ;)

Caroline said...

great idea!
congrats baturyngirl =]

katara4 said...

wow, that's such a good idea!!
congrats !

Lillyandmile/Lilly said...

well done!

Cali_Beauty said...

Congratz hunny!!

Kkiby_Cristine said...

omg I loved Sparkle_Magazne!I think it's a great opportunity..

Talia said...

i done that a while back making never before ss Superstars but i got alot of abuse for doing it so i stopped.

Lillyandmile/Lilly said...

luv the idea! lol yh ur aunts club has most of the stuff here lol

Ciara said...

Woo, you're following in Dinah's fabulous footsteps! :]
Hehe. Great idea Jenna.x


Ciaraleanne.
x

Ciara said...

Ps. How is she? Did she have the baby? :]

<3

rebelqueen101 said...

wow that is soo nice of you she must be soo happy!!
ur doin an amazing job BTW!! hehe hav fun bein ss luvv!!

xx (:

Anonymous said...

congrats on winning!!
xoxo cheertampateam

colleenp87 said...

Congratulations!

I was in your aunt's club as well, and just loved it. You both are so incredibly generous. This is fab idea =)

amy235 said...

congrats! i think this is a wonderful chance for non superstars to become a superstar

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig