Tuesday, May 26, 2009

A *New Theme! Spoilers! :)

Hey! :]More spoilers! Woop!
I like this necklace, It looks a bit retro, stylish, I will definately consider buying it when it appears in the shops. :] And I adore the colour Sea Green.
I love this dress, I keep wondering if the shape will work on my medoll though, because it can look pretty baggy. But its still cute and I might buy it if I have spare cash. :P
Eyelashes? :O These are perfect for a fancy dress! I can't wait to buy them and see what they look like on my medoll. You never know, it might work...then again...it may not.

Oooh, I love the colour of this dress but I'm not crazy over the shape yet again. Its a bit puffy and its not my thing to wear puffy clothes. :P Although, cute for a mermaid party! x Oh! Now I got it. Stardoll have a NEW THEME! Scales, See Green, Seaweed looking eyelashes...it all makes sense! An underwater theme! :D Cute, I like it. But what do you think about them?
Let us know in the comments. - Ciara, x
Share:

16 comments

MollyMasquerade said...

love those eyelashes ;)
and yeah, the theme/new releases look really cool [:

Anonymous said...

I've thought to an undersea theme too...between I love mermaids so I hope to find more stuff also for the suite :D

thatgirlsophy said...

i love those lashes but that drip thing is kinda weird

MollyMasquerade said...

Do you know what would be pretty awesome? If they made an Arial doll, you know from the Little Mermaid? lol xx

2_cutecarla said...

I am not fond of those spoilers.
But I like the sea theme. I wonder what will appear in the minishop.

aniita7 said...

Wooow!! Really Beautiful!!
I love that color! it's amazing!
it's a fresh color!♥
Undersea theme!!! it'll be so cute! :D

Anonymous said...

Omg Those Eyelashes Are Lovely.
Although I`m Too Sure About The Rest, But Everyone Has Their Own Taste Lol.

Rab92.

Daisy April Smith said...

Cool!
I really like that necklace and the grey-ish dress :)
xx

Unknown said...

wow thnx 4 the awsum spoilers!
Love all of them but not so fond of the last dress. It's too puffy for me.

wwediva224 said...

The only thing i like is the first dress and maybe the necklace.

sparklewand12 said...

Love the necklace, it's defo my fave.

xxx

lipgloss_babe91 said...

omg i love new themes hopefully this isnt packed with old re-releases :P x

_kool_kat_1 said...

looks interesting ..i really like the eyelashes

Anonymous said...

I love the colours and the theme, the dresses and the eyelashes cant wait. Filipinhamaria on stardoll.

Anonymous said...

I love the colours and the theme, the dresses and the eyelashes cant wait. Filipinhamaria on stardoll.

Sara/cutie07392 said...

Wonderful theme idea :]
Can't wait!

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig