Monday, May 4, 2009

HB Matthew Williamson Polls

Finally, the Matthew Williamson HB Poll is up! Thanks so much for all of you who let me know you were wearing it. It's so much easier that way! If I didn't add you this time, I try to def try to get you in the next poll if you contact me, but it will basically be 1st come, 1st serve.

Since there are so many. I broke it down into 3 polls, so we will have 3 winners. Winners will get $25sd or $25sd worth of gifts.

*As always this poll is for club/blog readers. If you want your friends to participate ask them to join our club/blog. However, if you are begging for votes, you will be disqualified.
Share:

8 comments

Sammie1123/Sarah said...

YAY Im on here! No votes yet though... :(

colleenp87 said...

All those outfits make me really want that dress! I particullarly loved the last poll, I had about five favourites on that one!

Anonymous said...

Wow. Thanks for put me hare... it was surprise for me, coz i didnt expect :)

Anonymous said...

have u given out the prices for the LE pool yet?

Emorox4eva/Jenna said...

Anonymous, if you are a winner..you need to read the facts to remember on the side of the blog and the club rules. I only give prizes to those who contact me within the time period...It has always been this way. The rewards are for active members, so if you read our blog then you know you won & to contact me.

Cali_Beauty said...

Voted!

Ciara said...

Good luck girls! :]

Anonymous said...

When does it finish?

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig