Wednesday, May 13, 2009

And then there were 18...

The Cut comp is still going strong and we've completed another fabulous round. This time they had to do a makeover on a fellow contestant. They made over their entire faces and then had to create 2 high fashion/couture outfits using at least 1 of the original items in each outfit. This task was inspired by both project runway and ANTM.

The judges again are:

Emorox4eva
Jeremyn2005
MarsaL15
Undamyumbrellla
Isabella.Arci

11 contestants were cut & it was very sad to see some of my favorites not make the cut, but that's the way it works.

Here are the remining 18 (in no order) I won't post the pics as it would be too much.

1. Littlemunckin
2. Filipinhamaria
3. Ayfairy
4. Missdiorcherie
5. Bluegreen86
6. Colleenp87
7. Sahar-star
8. Laocaloca
9. Katielove1
10. Ciaraleanne
11. Sandra_1992***
12. Lara_Madden
13. Fashion.Fantasy
14. Fionamcgonigle
15. Sarah_Sugerplum
16. Sarah_is_yellow
17.Cutegirlangel11
18. Melissa54321

The overall winner is Bluegreen86. I felt her entry really embodied what the task was about. She will get to choose between a code and invincibility.If she chooses Invincibility, she will have the option to choose it for herself for the next round and secure her spot OR if she has confidence in her ability to make it through to the next round..she can choose to bring back 1 of the contestants who were just cut.

Congrats ladies and the next task will be announced later this evening. Sorry to those girls that didn't make it thru to the next round, but thank you for competing!
Share:

17 comments

Anonymous said...

thankyou so much for letting me move on in the comp. & congrats to the over all winnnnnnner :]


much love, katielOVE1

colleenp87 said...

Congrats everyone! I'm glad I made it through =)

And love love love the winning entry!

PapaPaparazzi said...

Bluegreen86, congrats to you [:

Bluegreen86 said...

AHhhh!!!!!!! I cannot believe I won this task! I am so pleased and proud of winning and what I did for this task! THank you to all the judges and the fabulous Pirates_soccer (who I made over!)

COngrats to the other finalists!


Also im going to think about my prize and contact you Jenna!

Sarah_Sugerplum said...

yay! i really didn't think i would get through! woo hoo!!! thanks Jenna and the judges!!!!

And congrats bluegreen86!

x

VampireLady33 said...

yaaay!! go sahar, beat them all, congrats to making in top 18, wow!
and congrats everyone else too

glitter_gal01 said...

thts really nice! great job :)

sahar-star said...

OMG I got through!
Thank you so much!

Unknown said...

wow congrats those 18. Cool prizes Jenna!
Good luck to the remaining contestants!

Kkiby_Cristine said...

congrats!

Cutegirlangel11 said...

THANK YOU =]

...SingStar... said...

Aww... I must say not gettting through is realy disapointing but I'll try my best in the next competion out there.

ayfairy said...

Thanks to all the judges and you jenna. I´m very thankful! Congrats bluegreen86, you totally deserve it sweetie!!!

2_cutecarla said...

Congrats Mel.

MollyMasquerade said...

Congrats!
Even though I'm not taking part... I am very excited to see who wins!
Good luck everyone... keep working hard ;)

Lillyandmile/Lilly said...

good job bluegreen86 and all the others too!

gabbi_shark said...

Congrats girls. I love your entry, Bluegreen86

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig