Monday, May 4, 2009

Philosophy Winners

This was so hard because almost everyone's outfit looked similar. All the judges had a tough time. In the end I chose who I though made it a little different while still keeping it stylish.

1st place: Daddysangel02 (Entire Philosophy collection plus 100sd)
2nd place: Mircalla (6 pieces of philosophy or 100sd)
3rd place: Chicky357 (3 pieces of philosophy)

Other runners ups: idilpekel585, Faita_14, mannymonkeygirl, Vamplady, disco_2, crazii-iin-love, BAYBii3_MARGii, Alicebabesx & Pantene94 (Each receives 1 piece of philosophy)

* All winners except 1st place and 2nd place (who has a choice) must be superstar to receive their prizes. If you have a favorite items from the collection, please tell me in gb and I will try to get you 1 of those pieces, but no guarantee.

*For all the runners ups, I tried to choose people that not only did a good job, but have not recently won.
Share:

19 comments

colleenp87 said...

Congrats to all the winners!

Stefany R. said...

Thanks! :]
Sorry, but i dont get it... I can choice the piece?

Emorox4eva/Jenna said...

Yes if you have a specific item you would like from the collection. Let me know, but I don't guarantee that is the item you will get. I will try.

Anonymous said...

that is lyka bit weerd i mean lyk Chicky357's entry looks a lot lyk someone elsez entry!

Kkiby_Cristine said...

congrats!!
kisses

Anonymous said...

The 1st one looked like everyone elses and the others weren't different as you said. It's like you rushed choosing the winners but congrats anyway

Anonymous said...

Why didn't I win! :/

Cali_Beauty said...

CONGRATZ!
Didn't win, but congratz!!

Emorox4eva/Jenna said...

Anonymous they all looked like someone else...I tries to go with who was 1st or who did it better.

AllTimeLoser said...

that sucks cuz the winner's outfit was exactly like mine <.<

AliceBabesx said...

Thank you for choosing me as a runner (: The top 3 deserved it their dolls look really good!
xx

Lillyandmile/Lilly said...

congratz did u like my entry?

lillyandmile :)

Lillyandmile/Lilly said...

it was on hotbuysbazaarcomps.wordpress.com i really hope i wasnt too late when i posted it last night?

chicky357 said...

ty soo much 4 choosin me as 3rd congratz to every1 else i seiously didnt tink i wud win cos every1 elses was soo gud YAY ...x chicky357

Mircalla said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mircalla said...

Wow, I was the 2nd - thank you so much :) Congrats to all other winners! xoxo

Ciara said...

Congradulations! :]

Nevelina said...

Congrats! :)

farahsaleem said...

Yay! I'm one of the runner-ups! Thanks so much, Jenna!

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig