Friday, May 22, 2009

Mamma Mia! Here we go again...










Hi I'm Sharlottstar, May Member of the Month and I will be posting here as guest writer.
(My feeble attempt at a banner ^^I am hopeless at photoshop.)Has anyone caught a glimpse of the new ABBA clothes in Starplaza? (note the title of this post.)
I think it's fabulous that they're going back in time (eg. the Starplaza Archive and the re-releases, that's why I said "here we go again") and ABBA's music will make them immortal (if that's a word). Don't you just love ABBA? Money money money... Currently, only the females of ABBA clothes are out but be sure to check them out at Folk!

Here are some spoilers found by Taranee25 for other clothes coming soon.
There should be a doll coming out soon as well. Comments/thoughts? :D
Share:

7 comments

taranee25 said...

Yes, I like it, and the ABBA doll is coming very soon!!

Pauline said...

Oh,I love ABBA))I the clothes are soooo cute)

sahar-star said...

I'm so collecting those clothes =D

Anonymous said...

I don't like so much ABBA but the outfits are pretty...^^

wwediva224 said...

I dont like the clothes

2_cutecarla said...

I don't know what ABBA is.
The clothes are okay.

2_cutecarla said...

I changed my mine, I love those clothes.
But I don't like the price.
You should have someone make a banner for you.
I could make one for you.
2_cutecarla

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig