Thursday, May 28, 2009

New Updates

Hello, my name is Maggie Parker, otherwise known as (Findurlove) on stardoll, I was thrilled to have this opportunity to write for HBB (hotbuysbazaar.blogspot.com) Sorry for taking too long to write a post, but I have been busy with examinations at Chicago, but here I am…

Now on to the post, the new Hotbuys blue shoes by Chloe have been released in the starplaza, my opinion is that its okay although it would look better if it were in a darker tone/shade. I also would love it if it didn’t have the buckles. It is for 8 stardollars and for my surprise *note the sarcasm*it is for superstars!Other than that, the 50% superstar sale has just begun now, It has many wonderful clothes for very good prices, I advise each and every one of you, to buy some if you don’t already have them! And new Retro Redux clothes came out including a wonderful dress, the same one Ciara had posted up as a spoiler…
Share:

13 comments

MollyMasquerade said...

heyy, welcome to the blog
nice style of writing (:

I think the shoes are cute, but yeah, I wish they were available to non-superstars too.

_kool_kat_1 said...

hi and welcome to the blog!
p.s i really like ur banner

katsachocoholic said...

Cool!! I'm Glad You're A New Writer! X

Emorox4eva/Jenna said...

Hi, Maggie! Glad your writing! Love the banner :)

aniita7 said...

wow! I love the shoes!!! :D yes I would like they were available to non SS too!
I like your banner it's super nice! :)

Mircalla said...

Hello and welcome! Wow, I really like your banner :)

wwediva224 said...

Im not very keen on the shoes

Anonymous said...

Hi welcome to the blog, nice article and the banner i love it.I like the shoes but i agree they should be dark colour instead. Filipinhamaria on stardoll.

john2_el_mejor said...

welcome!

Unknown said...

the shoes r ok... might buy them if hav enuf money. I hav so much stuff 2 buy (the sale + ELLE + Vivienne tam)+hbs!!!
I'm waiting on my code that I won! but im afraid the stuff i wanna buy will b gone by then

Anonymous said...

I Love Those Shoes, If You Ask Me They`re The Best Yet!!
So Unique & Colourfull.

Rab92.

Sara/cutie07392 said...

Welcome to the blog :]
I'm not a huge fan of the Hotbuys shoes, but yay! We have another SS sale :]

ILoveWicked. said...

I like the colour, not too sure about the buckles though :)

ILoveWicked.

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig