Thursday, September 6, 2018

SMW Community Submissions and Nominees Wanted


Hello dolls.

Since this a community I want your input for a few posts.

First of all I really would like to do interviews about every 2 to 4 weeks.
I need help on deciding the best method to pick the interviewee. Should we nominate someone, have current one pick next one, or do it based on most active?

Second of all there was a great question asked in Chat and I’d like to hear from our hard working dolls to make a helpful post for everyone. Also if this is a section you would like to see maybe once a month? Like a Real Life Question Column?

Here's the question that I'm looking forward to your input.


Please leave any other suggestions or feedback for the blog. 





Create your own user feedback survey
Share:

No comments

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig