Thursday, September 13, 2018

Wardrobe cleanout


Hi everyone!

I'm cleaning out closets of four side accounts and I'm giving you the opportunity to grab some cheap items ;) 

Basically, everything is priced 2 SC or 2 SD (depending on the item, of course). It works more or less like a regular sale on Stardoll - first to comment is the one that gets the item. 

RULES

I will post separate pictures in the comments - one for each account, and you should reply to those pictures with the items you'd like eg. E4, F5 etc. (limit is 5 items per account per day like Bazaar on Stardoll, so in total, you can reserve 20 items in one day).
Red-star items can be owned only one at the time (Stardoll rules) - if you own it already, you can't own another one.
DONT FORGET YOUR USERNAME

If there's anything you'd like to know, just tag me in the comments and ask (I really hope I explained everything well enough)

Have a great day :)

(Please, don't judge 15-years-old-me for the usernames)
Share:

No comments

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig